Notice to the Visitors
1. Opening Hours: 8:30-17:00, Tuesday through Sunday (Off on Monday), open on holidays.
2. Charged Items: Tourists may get the ticket free of charge.
3. Individual visitors please hold perfect instrument (ID card, student card, old age certificate, retirement
certificate, disability card, driver’s license, certificate of military officers, passport, etc.) to get the ticket free of
charge at the Ticket Affairs Department during the opening hours and visit the basic displays; group visitors
please make an appointment in advance and handle the visiting procedures.
4. Please willingly accept the safety check. It is strictly prohibited to carry inflammable, explosive, controlled
apparatuses or other dangerous goods into the hall. Those who are drunk or disheveled or carry a pet are not
allowed to enter.
5. Please check your portable package before entering the hall, and keep precious articles by yourself.
6. Please take care of the public utilities and the exhibits, and do not use the flash or bracket.
7. Please keep the environment clean, keep a good order, and visit the hall orderly.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the exhibition hall.